rifle lamping kits

Hi guys i am looking for a lamo kit for my 17hmr i saw this advertised on ebay , http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cree-XMLT6-ZOOMABLE-scope-mount-light-lamping-lamp-kit-hunting-gun-air-rifle-/300952246610?_trksid=p2054897.l5659

has anybody used it or have anyother suggestions ?., i dont want to be carrying a battery pack i did this with the deben for many outings and i am a bit long in the tooth to be dragging one of these about now.

The T20s seem very popular on this sight and are therefore possibly the best option. I use a Led Lenser P7.2 with a gun mount kit that comes with a pressure switch. Very bright up to 320 lumens. I only use it on my anschutz for bunnies with white light and lights up them up at over 200m (which is about 120m further them I shoot them) Filters are available as well so can switch from white to R G or B quickly. Can get the whole kit on e ba y for circa £60.

The T20s seem very popular on this sight and are therefore possibly the best option. I use a Led Lenser P7.2 with a gun mount kit that comes with a pressure switch. Very bright up to 320 lumens. I only use it on my anschutz for bunnies with white light and lights up them up at over 200m (which is about 120m further them I shoot them) Filters are available as well so can switch from white to R G or B quickly. Can get the whole kit on e ba y for circa £60.

• 3 weeks later...

sorry about the late reply guys ,er indoors been unwell and been a mite busy on the plot , looks like the t20 is the way to go then thanks.

Archived