Picatinny mount

DW58

I'm looking for a 30mm scope mount to fit Picatinny rail, preferably 1-piece and possibly quick-detach. The scope is a Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP. The chassis already has 20 MOA built into the rail, so I'm looking for a 0 MOA mount.

Currently in the frame are:

• Third-Eye Tactical Unimount
  • Vortex
  • Recknagel
  • Spuhr
Looking for comments on the above, plus any other suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for that - they're top of my list at present, however their buying/ordering system seems a bit odd. I filled in their order form online on Sunday evening and have yet to hear from them, they don't seem massively enthusiastic about selling anything which is a shame as I am also interested in their Spartan III moderator.

Stuart - many thanks for your post and subsequent advice by phone. I've placed my order online, should be with you by now.

You should phone your order they always answer the phone I ordered something from them yesterday 2pm and it was at my door by 10am this morning

See my post above yours - already spoken to Stuart. Mount being Cerakoted this afternoon and posted out. Most impressed with Osprey, I'll be buying from them again.

My Unimount arrived today from Osprey Rifles, I can't thank Stuart enough for the superb service. The Unimount is a work of art and Stuart's Cerakoting superb. If you wish top service, go to Osprey Rifles.

Thanks again.

Archived