East Yorkshire Roe Stalking

Hi lads, Just doing a mate a favour,all for a good cause!!

There are alot of people out there who want to try abit of Deer Stalking but nobody will give them a break and let them have a go.

John's been deer stalking years he taught me most i know,theres not alot he dont know so if he can make a living at it then good on him.

But if this ad bothers anyone then im sure it can be removed.

Karl.

Thanks for the contact, got the first roebuck of my season with John this morning. His excellent knowledge of the land and the roe brought a buck and a doe to us waiting at the edge of the wood, first seen about 6.30 and the buck shot at 7.55 - I'm not sure who actually stalked who. The buck was a four pointer in velvet but he was still chasing the doe round and round when we first saw him.

TonyC

Tony,

Glad you enjoyed yourself,often when I call at John's he puts his video on and so I hear he got some good footage of this mornings stalk,

cant wait to see it.Like I said a genuine mornings stalking with a genuine bloke.

Regards,Karl.

• 11 months later...
Tony,

Glad you enjoyed yourself,often when I call at John's he puts his video on and so I hear he got some good footage of this mornings stalk,

cant wait to see it.Like I said a genuine mornings stalking with a genuine bloke.

Regards,Karl.

Ive been round to Johns and seen some amazing video footage of people who's he had out,I think theres some very happy stalkers out there. :D

Archived