Atlas bipod feet

I bought an Atlas bipod the other day which came with the standard rubber feet, I'm very impressed with bipod but I did notice the other evening while I was using it it did tend to creep forward as I was loading it on dry soil so I was wondering if the cleat or spiked feet would be better for field work?

Off the top of the vehicle the rubber feet stick like s**t to a blanket and don't move at all!

Cheers Andy

I bought a set of cleated feet off gunnery here the other day. They work very well on any sort of loose or soft ground and the spikes hold the feet very firmly. It's quick to change back to the rubber feet, but I do use a small sheet of polyurethane foam when I put the rifle on the dining room table!

• 2 weeks later...

I bought an Atlas bipod the other day which came with the standard rubber feet, I'm very impressed with bipod but I did notice the other evening while I was using it it did tend to creep forward as I was loading it on dry soil so I was wondering if the cleat or spiked feet would be better for field work?

Off the top of the vehicle the rubber feet stick like s**t to a blanket and don't move at all!

Cheers Andy

I completely agree. I've just had my uncle make me some. They are not quite finished but you can get the idea.

imagejpg1_zps4899205c.jpg

Archived