Fox problems

varminter

Not as good as the reaction from a rabbit hit with a 58 Vmax :lol::lol:

Totally agree.

In all seriousness I'm impressed with the reaction to my earlier post (it's not something I'd normally do). On many other forums the reaction would have been verging on "Defcon 3". Your responses were politely putting me right in a balanced and informative way. Nice one folks, I like it here already. :P

Dave

Totally agree.

In all seriousness I'm impressed with the reaction to my earlier post (it's not something I'd normally do). On many other forums the reaction would have been verging on "Defcon 3". Your responses were politely putting me right in a balanced and informative way. Nice one folks, I like it here already. :P

Dave

Dave

I sincerely mean this ... thank you for your response and understanding!!! :lol: :lol:

Hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to your input.......... :lol:;)

All the very best...................

RAY............................................. :D :D

Dave

I sincerely mean this ... thank you for your response and understanding!!! :P:lol:

Hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to your input.......... :lol: :lol:

All the very best...................

RAY............................................. :D;)

Will do but in case it comes to it, I'll draw the line at you wanting my babies :D (cept maybe the 16 and 18 year old ones)

BTW please don't let the wife on here. :D

Will do but in case it comes to it, I'll draw the line at you wanting my babies :D (cept maybe the 16 and 18 year old ones)

BTW please don't let the wife on here. ;)

Thats the spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:lol: :lol:

All the best.................................

RAY................................ :D:lol:

You didn't read the small print when you signed up did you, right at the bottom it says "all corrispondace on here will be forwarded to the better half for close inspection" :P:lol::lol:

:lol:;):D :D

very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the best.........

RAY.................. :D :D

It's getting all warm and fuzzy around here, CAN YA FEEL THE LUUUURRRVE!!!!!!! :P:lol::lol:

Top man!! :D DaveK, for responding to the posts in the way you have, absolutely agree there are sites out there that the spears and arrows would have been flying, and I'm sure most of us know which ones they are :lol: , I've learnt plenty during my short stay here and never once been jumped on by the usual suspects as per other forums.

I like it here as well. ;)

It's getting all warm and fuzzy around here, CAN YA FEEL THE LUUUURRRVE!!!!!!! :rolleyes::lol::lol:

Top man!! B) DaveK, for responding to the posts in the way you have, absolutely agree there are sites out there that the spears and arrows would have been flying, and I'm sure most of us know which ones they are ;) , I've learnt plenty during my short stay here and never once been jumped on by the usual suspects as per other forums.

I like it here as well. :D

Thanks for the tip Mark; I'm planning staying around as well. A nicer feel to this one :D

Hope you've recovered from your attack by Pygmies :D

Archived