Starlight arrow

visiter1

Mine arrived today, nice picture and easy to focus. First criticism, the countersunk socket head cap bolt that retains the battery cover in place is fussy and if you need to change the batteries in the field you need a small metric Allen key. ( not supplied). No problem really I have ordered a 4mmx40 long finger bolt from the auction site. So no need to carry any loose Allen keys. Have also ordered similar m4 x 15 mm plastic headed wing bolts for the scope attachment part. No Allen keys will be needed. These wing bolts are very similar to the ones used on the pulsar DSA, so should be fine. I am also waiting for a bush to be sent in the post for mounting to my scope for a full initial test. So far so good! Mine is serial number 0006.

Got my arrow! It looks well made and the picture is lovely and clear. As a good will gesture they included lithium batteries , charger and a star fire ir illuminator and mount. Will get it on the gun later in the week, the bush to fit it to the scope will be here tomorrow. Overall I'm happy with it so far and the freebies have made up for the wait.

These were the only two posts I could find on the Arrow.

Archived