Hi

I read the last post about a certain bristol stalker, and sadly this is another post about him. I have a plot of land in basingstoke that I was renting the stalking rights on along with the said stalker. It was costing me a considerable ammount of money, but apparently I had the rights split 50 - 50 with him. When the rights came up for renewal the farmer offered me sole rights on the ground as the Bristol stalker hadn't been forthcoming with the money for the lease. I have since found out he had let the stalking rights to a couple of lads from wales as they approached the farmer to buy the rights off him. And also the farmer has since informed me that he also used to regularly take clients down there. No wonder there was never very many animals to be shot.

I just wondered if there was anyone that knows the afore mentioned Bristol stalker and if he had done the same to them with any land around that area?

Is this just North of Basingstoke per chance, if so he took me there 18 months ago after a buck. Only saw one all day and that was not hanging around to be offering a shot but there were a few does and youngsters about. Pheasant shoot on the same land?.

A

So that this topic remains on track please only post if you`ve had personal experience (good or bad) from the individual concerned :lol:

This topic needs to be aired once and for all and then put to bed so any posts along the lines of "what you should have done" or "what I`d do if I were you" will be removed ;)

Thanks

Guest wireviz

[ Its important that people get brought to bare over bad services but the demand for staling down south seems to take some of the lads good sense away .Now if Andy Pain wants the right to reply .I am sure that the lads on here would not object .He did offer me 5000 grand for a medal stag . I told him money was not my motivator a passion for my quarries was. :lol:

Hi

Thanks for all your replies. The land I am talking about is indeed the one that Andy took you too. My main motivation was just to see if he had offered the land out for stalking agian as he had done previously to me as he no longer has any stalking rights on the said land.

Guest wireviz

[ill bet hes still on theresome were mate ;);) We have a pro stalker up here he has been done for taking clients on to ground that isnt his but he has always wrigglled out of a full conviction.Aint it the way.

Archived