make sure of back stops !!!

GP1

Lucky he didn't take his eye out! I shot a golf ball with a .22 air rifle in my youth at about 30 yards - the pellet rebounded hard straight back, just missing my left ear! It's a lesson you don't forget...

Back in the pistol days I used to shoot with a bloke who reloaded .45 ACP in his garden shed. He got into the daft habit of function-testing his loads in a 1911A1 by firing one into the heavy wooden beam that supported the shed roof. One day one of his 230 grain bullets found a hard knot in the wood at over 800 fps.

The bullet bounced back and did pretty much what the ball bearing does in that YouTube video: it split the skin on his forehead, but luckily it didn't penetrate.

My buddy went straight into shock. His first thought - typical pikey reloader - was: "Where's the case?" After he'd scrabbled about in a deepening pool of blood long enough to find the missing case, he allowed his wife to wrap a towel around his head and drive him to their local hospital.

He wasn't impressed by the NHS response. He walked up to A & E reception dripping with claret, his head swathed in a gory turban.

The reception nurse apparently asked him, "What seems to be the problem?"

maximus otter

Was just about to say its fake all for some low budget crappy zombie film

Well spotted,Hunter-do you think he'll do a belt fed version......or would that be too zombie to be humane?

Gbal

Not sure gbal but im sure if he ever spells anything wrong you will be there to jump on him!

http://www.quickmeme.com/Grammar-Nazi-Baby-Hitler

Not even if he asks! I hope you don't want to shoot him-the H&K point was about the vast difference an 'e' on the end can make,me being on the humane side,and you more into fire power when the target was human.(as a joke,of course).

I've made it very clear that minor spelling errors really mean very little,and are made by some of the very best students,these days.It would be a full time monitoring job to correct every error,so I hope you will forgive my one lapse,as advice seemed to be requested-it really is 'no big deal'. Being nasty is tedious.without good cause.Mis-spelling 'nasty' is worse; so why don't we just draw a line under this 'humour',before I recommend you read Ogden Nash "It must be the milk" for some unsavoury spins on this- "Their spelling is awful,and their grammar is flawful",just to give a taster.It didn't matter for many students selected by me,who got top degrees in a top university.They could think quite straight,which was relevant. Up with that fact you shall have to put. End of.

atb

Gbal

Archived