Rimfire Magic (South Yorkshire Shooting Supplies)

Guest valleyboy1

Guest valleyboy1

Has anyone bought the new scope advertised by the above as 'dedicated' for a .17HMR.

I'm interested in this Scope with a view on buying it, but would like to know a bit more about it first.

Thanks

Steve

Guest valleyboy1
Has anyone bought the new scope advertised by the above as 'dedicated' for a .17HMR.

I'm interested in this Scope with a view on buying it, but would like to know a bit more about it first.

Thanks

Steve

The one advertised in GunMart - .17 Hot Magnum. 6-18x40

Its one of the new barska,s we have, and to be honest, i havent yet had a look at it.I,m guessing its like the bsa sweet 17 etc, and that it has dedicated turret for the calibre. I,ll have a squint in the morning.

Guest valleyboy1
The one advertised in GunMart - .17 Hot Magnum. 6-18x40

Thanks Baldie, let me know what you think. I have had dealings with your company many times, the last was when I purchased the Benelli Supernova pump action (Section 1)

I don't have any doubt's that the Scope won't be any good. It's just nice to know what other's think.

Thanks again

Steve

Had one out today steve, and its basically what i thought it was. A front parallaxing, variable scope, with a duplex reticule, and a target turret, calibrated for a .17 grain hmr bullet. The windage adjuster is a target turret too, but under a cap. The lenses, and overall sight picture is outstanding for this class of sight, and the main reason we took the agency. I,ve obviously not used one, or tried one at night, so can,t comment further, but on first impressions, it looks a decent scope.

Guest valleyboy1

Thanks Baldie,

I will probably get one in the week or two.

I appreciate youi checking the Scope for me and your comments.

Regards

Steve

Archived