S&B PMII 4-16X50 for sale

Changing rifles and optics round again and am left with a PMII 4-16X50 P3, FFP, mil-mil surplus to requirements.

I have owned it since new (have the original box and paperwork), the turrets have some rub marks on them from going in and out of a gun safe and there are ring marks on the tube from a set of Apel mounts that were over tightened, but it now sports TET rings which cover the marks when fitted on at standard picatinny rail spacing. The marks were cosmetic only, the glass/optics are 100% as is tracking and function of all the turrets.

£1400 for the scope and rings registered post to your door. Pics to follow when I get home tonight.

Mike

Evening Gents, Jazz has decided he wants more than 16x so...

pics below as promised. There are no marks on the scope other than as I have already detailed, there is still a year of full manufacturers warranty left on it plus another 20 years of a service warranty as per attached docs. The front cap was made as I was fed up buying £20 butler Creeks every whip about and the rear is a standard BC, I seem only to break the front ones :)

It's a good honest scope, it's not had hard use or any abuse, just the marks on the turrets from rubbing off other scopes in the safe and the side of the safe as it's tight getting it in and out where it is.

Let me know what you think as another guy in the club over here has just got wind it's for sale...

Cheers

Mike

IMAG11181_zpsced8f827.jpg

IMAG11171_zps806b4c02.jpg

IMAG11161_zps6f30b473.jpg

IMAG11221_zps3e14c3d7.jpg

IMAG1112_zpsfddb0a57.jpg

IMAG1113_zps8444747e.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived