Kidd 10/22

Hi all,

I have been offered a kidd ruger 10/22 rifle, kidd reciever, kidd barrel, 2 stage trigger, the works.

Has anyone got one? Are they worth the price tag? Looks a mighty piece of kit.

Hi,

I have one. Supergrade action. What type is this? Has the barrel been screw cut into the action or is it on the tenon slot?

How much is it?

What type of barrel, stainless?

They are worth every penny. Well made actions.

There are not many about as Tony Kidd don't export. I waited a couple of years for mine.

How long have they owned it for and why are they selling such a nice rifle?

Regards Phil

Hi,

I have one. Supergrade action. What type is this? Has the barrel been screw cut into the action or is it on the tenon slot?

How much is it?

What type of barrel, stainless?

They are worth every penny. Well made actions.

There are not many about as Tony Kidd don't export. I waited a couple of years for mine.

How long have they owned it for and why are they selling such a nice rifle?

Regards Phil

Hi Phil,

Im not sure as to all the details, i know it has a stainless bull barrel with brake, 2 stage trigger and extended mag release, smoothest action bolt for a semi auto I have ever felt!

Aparently it cost him £1800-1900 to build. Not too sure about the stock so if I buy I might change it.

It is in new condition, says hes goten bored of it and fancies a change.

Hi Phil,

Im not sure as to all the details, i know it has a stainless bull barrel with brake, 2 stage trigger and extended mag release, smoothest action bolt for a semi auto I have ever felt!

Aparently it cost him £1800-1900 to build. Not too sure about the stock so if I buy I might change it.

It is in new condition, says hes goten bored of it and fancies a change.

Hi,

I can well believe it cost £1800. Who built it?

Tony Kidd can supply a complete gun but they have to put state taxes on so people buy the barreled action and build it themselves.

Give me a call if you want a chat.

How much is it? I'd say about £1000 for a 10/22.

Regards Phil

He hasnt told me yet how much he is looking for it, I have a 10/22 ruger with volquartsen barrel and trigger to sell aswell so I might sell to buy if hes not lookin crazy money.

Hi,

They are the best actions out there for a 10/22. I love mine and its the one gun I would never sell.

Buy it

Regards Phil

Just picked it up today,

Wasnt a kidd action, I took him up wrong, it is a tactical solutions action with a kidd cnc bolt, kidd barrel with muzzle brake, kidd 2 stage trigger in a boyds stock.

Very happy with it, now to get some load development done :)

05322673-6E11-44D3-AED6-50C25186E540.jpg

Hello Gary,

Just seen it is a tactical solutions.

Email Gwyn or ukv member 1500ppc. He will know if there is a rear lug for bedding.

He imports TAC Sol actions and Kidd rifles too!

Say Phil winnall said to ask him ☺

Regards Phil

Archived