Members

Guest rogern

Hi `rogern`.

I have been in the Cairngorms for Easter, it snowed every day and I only saw 2 Roebucks. [on the only outing I did not have the camera with me] sods law !!!

Look at `For Sale`, there are details of a Lyman case trimmer for sale on E.Bay.

Regards HWH.

Guest Sprags
Hi `rogern`.

I have been in the Cairngorms for Easter, it snowed every day and I only saw 2 Roebucks. [on the only outing I did not have the camera with me] sods law !!!

Look at `For Sale`, there are details of a Lyman case trimmer for sale on E.Bay.

Regards HWH.

Well I be blowed Stag, I was in the Cairngorms at easter too, and snow it did indeed!! Beautiful part of the world isn't it?

Aye. we like it up there and go 2-3 times a year usually going over Tomintool to Braemar for a day out.

Now that they have massacred the Reds at Inveray though it is not the place it used to be.

People go to Scotland to see wildlife etc and not the scabby Caledonian pines which they profess to be protecting.

I have never seen so many Oystercatchers in my life as I did this Easter, there were hundreds of them in some fields.

We did start off to go to Braemar one morning but it was minus two on the car thermometer and it got a bit slushy so we turned back, no point in putting the Rav 4 into a ditch as I only have road tyres on it.

HWH.

Pic. of Oystercatcher in unfamiliar habitat !

AviemoreEaster001.jpg

Archived