Leupold reticle change

A friend of mine is a keen F class/TR shooter but he is getting on a bit, and has trouble seeing the fine crosshair in his Leupold scope. He has asked me if this can be changed, does anybody know if this can be done? I have suggested he get an illuminated scope but he does not have a lot of spare cash.

Best rgds

B-b

Kev,

one chance might be the chap who services Doctor and Leupold scopes in germany.

Think it was Harald Ross, he is very good. I think I posted his addr. here before.

I'd find it if you need it.

edi

A friend of mine is a keen F class/TR shooter but he is getting on a bit, and has trouble seeing the fine crosshair in his Leupold scope. He has asked me if this can be changed, does anybody know if this can be done? I have suggested he get an illuminated scope but he does not have a lot of spare cash.

Best rgds

B-b

BB

GO DIRECT TO LEUPOLD CUSTOM SHOP

they are very good to deal with.

http://www2.leupold.com/resources/custom_s...custom_shop.htm

ATB

Colin ;)

Guest wireviz

[

Atrue friend would get the scope fixed and ask nothing in return. I have a leupold scope here 3x9 x 50 for 195 nearly new that might do him.

[

Atrue friend would get the scope fixed and ask nothing in return. I have a leupold scope here 3x9 x 50 for 195 nearly new that might do him.

Dave, free beer, free venison and now a scope. :D I don't know that a 9 power would get him out to 1200yrds still that Leupold sounds a good buy for somebody.

Best rgds

B-b

Dave, free beer, free venison and now a scope. :D I don't know that a 9 power would get him out to 1200yrds still that Leupold sounds a good buy for somebody.

Best rgds

B-b

hi BB

i Had M1 target turrets put on mine, not had a ret change.

but they where very good and i would not hesitate to use them again

drop them a email,

ATB

Colin :D

Guest wireviz

Hey you think that's a good buy of witch it is i have a swartz 8 x 56 for 250 if any one is interested . :D that which promotes growth and vigour just read this back ha starting to sound like James (kal ) ;)

Having a fiddle round the Luepold site following Cols link I came accross their fixed power (FX) range, their 12x40 (with standard target turrets) when equiped with a ballistically matched reticule looks a half decent varmint set up if anyone is not going beyond maybe 400 yards or so. Pretty light to, about 13 oz as opposed to 36 or so for an NSX. Only downside I can see is field of view and light transmisson after dark.

A

Hey you think that's a good buy of witch it is i have a swartz 8 x 56 for 250 if any one is interested . :) that which promotes growth and vigour just read this back ha starting to sound like James (kal ) :P

The day I start sounding like you Dave is the day the Wilkinsons come out the cabinet! :D

Archived