Precision rilfes services re-barreled Sako 6PPC

Hi Ray,no apologies for introducing you to the PPC then??? There are many out there that will never experience the virtues of that calibre which is a shame cos the Sako 75 was a relatively affordable rifle and in that calibre is no longer available and what a shame.I really do wish I never traded mine it is the ultimate calibre and sporter design in my opinion.I feel the least Sako could do would be to make a standardised 6BR which will come very very close and they will sell loads I am sure. Long live the PPC and as you have described it has such a wide usage when loaded suitably its good from bunny bashing to deer as well.Good to have you back on the site with your write ups and comments too!!C u soon praps,Onehole.

Hi Ray,no apologies for introducing you to the PPC then??? There are many out there that will never experience the virtues of that calibre which is a shame cos the Sako 75 was a relatively affordable rifle and in that calibre is no longer available and what a shame.I really do wish I never traded mine it is the ultimate calibre and sporter design in my opinion.I feel the least Sako could do would be to make a standardised 6BR which will come very very close and they will sell loads I am sure. Long live the PPC and as you have described it has such a wide usage when loaded suitably its good from bunny bashing to deer as well.Good to have you back on the site with your write ups and comments too!!C u soon praps,Onehole.

Thanks buddy!!! ;):P

I really appreciate your comments and your help in getting me to where i am now!! you have been a inspiration my friend!!

All the very best..................

RAY........................................... :D;)

A great write up Ray and a superb rifle.

I watched one evening as Ray shot 2 consecutive rabbits at 450 yds with the rifle then hand it to Matin who then shot one at 475 yds with it :D

Totally awesome.

Cheers

Dave

Thanks Dave!! :D;)

That was sure a memorable evening varmint hunting and if i remember right you had quite a few 370yd + shots with your 22-250 ackley!!! ;):D

All the best......................

RAY................................. :D :D

Archived