T20 availability update!.....................(and ukv prices)

Hi guys

New website is imminent

this will allow me to give ukv members a unique discount code which they can then use through the website to get whatever they require!

ive discovered that when using the pm system things can get incredibly confusing when you involved in several similar conversations at the same time:-P

ill update when it goes live, hopefully in the next few days........

thanks Andy

Sounding good Andy.

Took the t20 out Friday night with ir pill in attached to the digisight. Was shooting over bait for a real problem fox. Worked a treat/job done.

Last night out with the t20 with red pill in above the nxs, was hard to get a true feeling of how good the red is as it was so light with the 3/4moon so kept myself well in the shadows. First fox down just the back of 10pm at 160yards in a lambing paddock, the second received the good news at about 3am just shy of 70yards.

Overall think the green has about 75-100yards on the red. But as I say hard to judge with so much ambient light.

Sounding good Andy.

Took the t20 out Friday night with ir pill in attached to the digisight. Was shooting over bait for a real problem fox. Worked a treat/job done.

Last night out with the t20 with red pill in above the nxs, was hard to get a true feeling of how good the red is as it was so light with the 3/4moon so kept myself well in the shadows. First fox down just the back of 10pm at 160yards in a lambing paddock, the second received the good news at about 3am just shy of 70yards.

Overall think the green has about 75-100yards on the red. But as I say hard to judge with so much ambient light.

Hi simon

Glad you liking them dude:-)

Great job on Charlie too.

cheers Andy

what's the beam range on these... looking for 100-150m for use on the 223.

what's illumination range diff with colours?

easily get 200 mtrs no probs mines red on 22 /17 / 223, atb doug,

easily get 200 mtrs no probs mines red on 22 /17 / 223, atb doug,

Plus that, easy at 200 eye shine 600 plus at the moment but still testing with it but pleased so far

Gaz

Skany,

I'm trying to give you some custom via your website but its driving me nuts I've been getting nothing but

"nutyabouthosting"

is anyone else having the same problem, ???

Hi bud

the hosting changed last night and I have that a few times today but its working fine for me now!

maybe try opening it in another browser chrome or firefox maybe !

seems to be fine on my phones and computers now!

hopefully it will stabilise asap but ill shoot the hosting company a email !

cheers Andy

Archived