Archer on zeiss victory

Offroad Gary

Anyone made an adaptor to fit the archer to the zeiss victory with the angled eyepiece?

Want to run mine on my 4-16x50 but tape just doesnt seem to do the job! I am using the old insert made for the swarovski.

A picture paints a thousand words if you have something that works..

Ive made a couple, one for my fl zeiss and one for mike aka 223magic who brought my spare zeiss, they make a hell of a difference, i also tried tape and it was a real pain to keep things still. I have the measurements ( not on me but in the workshop) if you want them or if dan wants them let me know and i will dig them out tomorrow or am happy to make one

Anyone made an adaptor to fit the archer to the zeiss victory with the angled eyepiece?

Want to run mine on my 4-16x50 but tape just doesnt seem to do the job! I am using the old insert made for the swarovski.

is this to attach a dsa if so i am after one for my zeiss same model.

is this to attach a dsa if so i am after one for my zeiss same model.

Ive made a couple, one for my fl zeiss and one for mike aka 223magic who brought my spare zeiss, they make a hell of a difference, i also tried tape and it was a real pain to keep things still. I have the measurements ( not on me but in the workshop) if you want them or if dan wants them let me know and i will dig them out tomorrow or am happy to make one

neil if you can make one for me as well im happy to pay .same model zeiss as offroad gary

By the way thanks Neil fit perfect, the tapered collar works well, the scope and Zeiss are ok just ok as my Z6 gen2 is superior. But thanks for the collar.

Mike....

Well as paddy expressed "first interest" on the open forum i'll speak to him first, thanks all

I used to use mine on a swaro, and tape the insert to the scope, and just push the archer on and off, not click it into the dsa bayonets. Guess that wont work with the zeiss and ill have to clamp the bugger on?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived