Zeiss valuation

richard griffith

gentlemen-a little help please with an approx valuation of a zeiss diavari 6x24x56.this is a non fl version with the wind age turret also and .5 clicks but has illuminated reticule.condition is said to be very good but not sure yet whether it comes with original box,paperwork or whether registered for the 30 year gtee.wants£1500 which I feel is high.comments and guidance if you please.thank you in anticipation Richard.

I paid £1450 for a similar scope last year, it was an FL model in excellent nick with the box etc.

The spec on that scope looks good and is quite rare now they have moved to mostly 1cm clicks but I would say £1500 is top money and the scope would have to be in perfect nick to achieve that price, all IMO of course

gentlemen-a little help please with an approx valuation of a zeiss diavari 6x24x56.this is a non fl version with the wind age turret also and .5 clicks but has illuminated reticule.condition is said to be very good but not sure yet whether it comes with original box,paperwork or whether registered for the 30 year gtee.wants£1500 which I feel is high.comments and guidance if you please.thank you in anticipation Richard.

Just purchased a minter from a ukv member for £1150.00

he never paid that much for that scope on that ebay listing not unless his local shop ripped him off.. those scopes where not made once the fl model took over. and the most i see those new before that was £1500.. also they done two models before the fl. both the same but earlier ones didnt have locking turrets like that one on ebay. i have that one.

then they done some with locking turrets before going over to fl glass

the 63 ret is fairly rare though now. they don't make that ret anymore. its same as 43 mildot ret but hollow mildots.

i still dont think you can better these scopes for that money. the fl ones cost more. and you have to pay extra for a windage turret if you want to dial in.

then there is the 1 cm clicks. most people i know prefer finer clicks.

IMO the fl victory with .5cm locking turrets, Iilluminated 63 reticle is worth £1350-1450 posted and pristine.

Had a few now and still the best out there.....

Archived