deer stalking syndicate

It may be that in the next three or four months we could have two vacancies in our eight person syndicate in the Grampian Region. We have a 3450 acre lease on which are red and roe. We have held this lease for seven years and are well established. The syndicate would prefer stalkers who are already qualified to DMQ2 Standard. The annual subscription will be £960 per annum. Our annual numbers are circa 85 roe and 15 red. Any interested parties should contact me with their name, city, town or village of residence and telephone number and I will call them for a chat. At this time, we will not give information in respect of the location of the lease or the owner of the ground. Our syndicate is a very friendly group of like minded stalkers, who enjoy each others company as much as the stalk and this is a feature we are at pains to preserve. Potential joining members will meet all members of the syndicate prior to joining and enjoy a guest outing, to satisfy themselves that our group is the type of group they would wish to join and afford a similar opportunity to the existing group members.

Many thanks

Paul

After speaking to Remington65 I`m happy to let the above run :o

Anyone interested please PM Remington65 direct

For anyone wanting to join any syndicate Kip has added to the sticky on the main Deer page with some advise on some questions that should be asked.Thanks Kip ;)

Thanks

Wsm

Archived