INFRARED UF T20 IR Kits x2 UKV only price

Hi guys

441afe6a78081.jpg

bb5cb21cf8b51.jpg

2014-01-05134954.jpg

2x UF t20 Infrared KITS 850nm Oslon Black LED

single mode driver

Limited amount in stock at present so 2x kits at a ukv special price of £49.99 for the full box set!

(website price will be £57.99)

Kit includes

1x uf t20 IR torch 850nm

1x pressure switch

1x3600ma battery

1x smart charger!

plus postage at £4.99 first-class signed for!

cheers Andy

Can we bye just the IR lense ?? Or when will you have any mate

Cheers Gaz

YEs mate a IR insert will be available but at the moment I am very low on some things!

should be fully stocked in a few weeks or so!

cheers Andy

YEs mate a IR insert will be available but at the moment I am very low on some things!

should be fully stocked in a few weeks or so!

cheers Andy

Ok cheers let me know as soon as you have some available

Cheers Gaz

hi could i get a price on red kit with remote and clamp ,plus price for spare green pill , no rush its for next week cheers doug. pm me.details

You have pm:-)

Hi,

Does this have the black IR available for it?

Do you mean the more covert 940nm?

cheers Andy

Received mine today, bloody brilliant with the ir led for use with the digisight.

With the green led in and mounted on the nxs there was plenty light to shoot out to further than i'll ever need at night.

Just need the weather now for some proper field testing.

Received mine today, bloody brilliant with the ir led for use with the digisight.

With the green led in and mounted on the nxs there was plenty light to shoot out to further than i'll ever need at night.

Just need the weather now for some proper field testing.

Told you that you would be happy mate ;)

Yep night in again, I'm keen to get out but not stupid lol 60 mph gales and heavy rain again

Gaz

Told you that you would be happy mate ;)

Yep night in again, I'm keen to get out but not stupid lol 60 mph gales and heavy rain again

Gaz

I know it's pants....I'm it hinge to try it out with my photon, on ir. Just need it to not bloody rain!!! It's driving me mad. 2hrs shooting so far this year! We're into the second month already!!! grrrrrr........

Lol I've done a bit more than 2 hours I'd say, but still not enough :(

Still it's not to bad today just bloody windy, might get the 6br out for a play :)

Gaz

Well a fifteen minute window of it not pissing it down....and IR is awesome I can't say much as I have nothing to compare it to other than the laser that's on the photon........I could clearly see buildings and tiles on at three hundred yards away. Massively impressed. Green led is immense, red haven't had time to try properly, but so far so good. I just wish this weather would sort itself out and I had more time to go and try my new night tackle properly. I cspotted a rabbit out at around 250, just took time focusing etc....was a pain as I was in a hurry and also it's not attached to rifle so was a little wobbly when trying to three things at once with two hands!!!

Further field testing to come and would love to try it against a Night Master.

Many thanks Andy.

Will PM you shortly.

• 2 weeks later...

thirty odd bunnies ,no fox, lamp is S**t hot brilliant not bad for a couple of hours on sunday night perfect piece of kit for the cash,saves humping lightforce and batts everywhere, nice one skany. doug. be in touch.

Archived