Harkila Pro Hunter Jacket size 56 inch for sale

Fantastic quality jacket that has seen limited use since I lost a load of weight a few years back. I've measured it pit to pit and it measures 28 inch confirming the label as correct UK size 56.

I bought it at the first UK shooting show but only really worn for the first couple of years and even then only on the range and trips to the pub, never its intended purpose. The only reason I'm selling this is size.

Large spacious cartridge pocket

Extra pockets with cartridge elastics for rifle ammunition

Waist and hem draw cords

Detachable and adjustable hood

Fleece lined pockets

Reversible PU coated game pocket

Gore-Tex 'performance shell' membrane and the soft, comfortable woodland liner

More info at http://www.harkilauk.co.uk/products/harkila-products/jackets-2/pro-hunter-jacket.html

£220 posted or £200 picked up from Wigan, Salford or the Shooting Show on the Sat.

Please pm me your e-mail for pictures.

Chris,

I,ve just bought the same jacket and mine is marked up as a 54. this is the european measurement and equates to a british 42-44. Mine measures 27-28 between armpits too.

These seem large for size.

Chris,

I,ve just bought the same jacket and mine is marked up as a 54. this is the european measurement and equates to a british 42-44. Mine measures 27-28 between armpits too.

These seem large for size.

Thanks Dave.

Euro 56 not UK 56 but it does measure pit to pit 28 inch, so as Dave says these are large for size.

Archived