bad day good day

well after a disappointing start to the day (so called mates not even bothered to at least if I wanted anything let alone if I wanted to go to the game show) I went out to test some things and when I got to the fields I had a surprise

223 at the ready with 52a-max and two bangs gave me two Canadian geese, the first at 211 and the second at 252

not far I know but it was fun with my Lil gun and she stopped them dead in their tracks and it was a lovely sun set

Its better than nothing silent, I have been hoping for ages those canadians would make there way here, no such luck yet. you never stop finding out who youre true mates are in life.

well after a disappointing start to the day (so called mates not even bothered to at least if I wanted anything let alone if I wanted to go to the game show) I went out to test some things and when I got to the fields I had a surprise

223 at the ready with 52a-max and two bangs gave me two Canadian geese, the first at 211 and the second at 252

not far I know but it was fun with my Lil gun and she stopped them dead in their tracks and it was a lovely sun set

Jamie very sorry I didn't return your call pard, Jac forgot to tell me you rang. As for the game fair if I'd know you would have liked to have gone I would have made arrangements to pick you up, thing is no one told me it was even on I only found out a few minutes ago when Millpool emailed and said he met my brother and Ray there. :huh: No matter pard they will be back when they want something ;)

Nice one Jamie :lol: slightly off topic but it doesn't seem like many people in the Uk shoot any birds apart from corvids and pigeons with a rifle.You are the first goose shooter that I have heard of.We shoot the usual corvids,gulls,pigeons etc but also ducks ,geese and game birds(grouse,ptarmigan,black grouse,capercaillie)Regards Toby

Nice one Jamie :lol: slightly off topic but it doesn't seem like many people in the Uk shoot any birds apart from corvids and pigeons with a rifle.You are the first goose shooter that I have heard of.We shoot the usual corvids,gulls,pigeons etc but also ducks ,geese and game birds(grouse,ptarmigan,black grouse,capercaillie)Regards Toby

somebody once told me "kill em all, let god sort em out"

seen another two of the noisy buggers in my scope today but unfortunately I had no safe back stop any direction :lol:

they seem to know it too coz the buggers just sat there sounding off

Archived