anyone shoot .20 prac ?

Hi george ?, yeah that would be my #1 choice -6mmBR, but it almost means scraping my blueprinted R7 (wrong bolt face !) , iv put too much money into it , maybe later in year. Re-barrel 20cal will be allot cheaper -if i can find a suitable barrel ! But iv realized i do need an Redding S type die (223) with a couple of 20cal bushing and decap pin ! Cheers

Got a 204R but going the 20br route cos I already run a 6br.

If you run the 204/prac/tac etc the performance is at best with the 32/39/40 grainers.

The 20br I would say starts at 40gr upwards.

I keep thinking the same re barrel my R700 from .223 (1in9), to .20 prac? I also have a 22-250,Thought maybe to have 1 rifle.

The .223 shoots so well and I use it for a bit of target work. Not sure if there is enough to gain in .20, to warrant the cost to re barrel ?

22-250, I know its noisy compared,and uses more powder but it works well on foxes,and its deer legal north of the border.

Id go 1 better - 20-250 , its gunna be like shooting lighting lol, atb tim.

thats what i'd do 20 br

I know where there's a remington profiled 1-10.5 twist border archer waiting ! Seven hundred all in ! INC proof :)

I keep thinking the same re barrel my R700 from .223 (1in9), to .20 prac? I also have a 22-250,Thought maybe to have 1 rifle.

The .223 shoots so well and I use it for a bit of target work. Not sure if there is enough to gain in .20, to warrant the cost to re barrel ?

22-250, I know its noisy compared,and uses more powder but it works well on foxes,and its deer legal north of the border.

Archived