Sako Finnfire Varmint (22 lr.)

SOLD

Sako Finnfire Varmint (22 lr.) with a Sirocco SM-11 moderator.

The rifle is accurate and in good condition. The moderator has only had about 200 shots through it.

Price: £600 excluding P&P.

I'm based in London and if we transfer in person I will include 350 rounds of Eley subsonic ammunition. They shoot very well in this rifle.

Scope and rings not included.

The rifle will be advertised elsewhere.

DSC00244_zpsbc7e13c8.jpg

DSC00243_zpsb8edd3ca.jpg

bargain ! if I didn't already have one i'd buy it ! quite simply the finest 22lr sporter ever made and sako should be done with the rough end of a pineapple for ever discontinuing such a fine weapon!

bargain ! if I didn't already have one i'd buy it ! quite simply the finest 22lr sporter ever made and sako should be done with the rough end of a pineapple for ever discontinuing such a fine weapon!

I should probably be done too for selling it, but I'm not using it enough and can't justify having kit sitting around like that.

Christian don't let me stop the sale of this rifle, just spoke to my local rfd about sending it there and he had one as a part ex yesterday so I'm going to have a look at that first. Been waiting nearly a year then two at once lol.

Cheers Gaz

I had a 4-16 PM2 off this guy and he's a gent.

thanks mate!

Christian don't let me stop the sale of this rifle, just spoke to my local rfd about sending it there and he had one as a part ex yesterday so I'm going to have a look at that first. Been waiting nearly a year then two at once lol.

Cheers Gaz

Thanks for letting me know Gaz.

Good to be spoilt for choice.

Archived