IOR SCOPES

sako 75 .243

Not sure if its changed in the last few months, but was/is Joost van Gervan (sp?) at Airgun Heaven in Holland. Great guy to deal with - search IOR on here and my last few posts should contain more info.

Sorry can't do more, on my cheapish smartphone and its struggling....

Hi

You could also try optics warehouse.... they carry a reasonable stock of IOR scopes.

They are one and the same. However when I went to his house last year to buy my IOR he commented he was NOT the official importer and therefore NOT able to honour the 30 year warranty completely. Partly because he did not have the paperwork to return scopes to Romania!

This may have changed since (especially with EU changes surrounding Romania) , but certainly worth checking.

I therefore brought direct from the offical UK distributer in Holland. Very easy deal, with a London Lloyds account and everthing was with me within 2 days.

This is who do the IOR's now http://www.scopesdirect.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=IOR_6-24x50_Illuminated_HR5_Hunting_Riflescope had some dealings with them and must say they do try to help you, sent my IOR 6-24x50 back which came from Border Barrels originally as the horseshoe clip had found itself right across my ret, got the scope back which took around 10 weeks but didn't get my sunshade back, they have been trying now for months to get it back from Romania but there is a language barrier, have been sent two sunshades one being the 56mm and the other a 50mm but didn't fit my scope, still waiting :blink:

Hello Glen,

which IOR are you interested in? I'm looking for a 6-24x56(or50). I've been in contact with optics warehouse but wondered in you had any luck elsewhere?

Thought about second hand NF or lower power SH Zeiss but reading peoples feedback the IOR's are very good for the money so can afford a new one!

I'm not in a rush to get one but will certainly upgrade next month. Let me know how you get on. I have a Schmidt Bender 8x56 I'll be letting go once I take the plunge

Cheers

John

Archived