Remington 700 - XLR & Drake Ind Strike 33 Custom Chassis

TACDAVE

Hello All

I have been browsing the net looking at the various aftermarket stocks you can purchase for a Remington 700 and the options are plenty!

Really like the look of either the XLR Evolution or Drake Industries Strike 33 chassis options.

Does anybody know where and what the retail prices are for a long action configuration if available in the UK?

cheers

I've got an XLR and it's very good, however only a few were imported and I'm not sure if any are available off the shelf so to speak. Pretty sure they were all short action too. No idea on the Drake Associates.

Also consider AI AICS / AX chassis, Third Eye Tactical, Dolphin, Manners with mini chassis to name but a few. Personally I love the look of the KRG but I don't know if there is a uk importer as yet.

I would also look at the sentinel c/o march scopes . Import can take a while because they are built almost bespoke but worth the wait . Cop a feel at the shooting show in feb :-) . Chees Ian

Baldie on here will probably have an XLR chassis....got mine from him.

Its great but I also had Davy of Shooting Shed make me an upgraded cheekpiece which is a distinct improvement....can elaborate if interested but its basically a more finitely adjustable / repeatable positioning facility with inbuilt 'cant' adjustment if required.

Archived