Nightforce reticle choice??

Any input greatly recieved.

I am currently looking for a nightforce nxs 5.5-22x56 but dont know which reticule to go for. I have managed to get it down to either the NP R2 or the MLR. It will be used for longrange varminting/targets on a 308. I already have a scope withe the NP R2 and am very happy with it but am tempted with the MLR. So what are the pros and cons to them then..... :lol:

Andy

You wont find this on the Nighforce web site but there is an NPR1. This is similar to an NPR2 but has 1 MOA hash markes. Have a look at Snipershide,

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthread...6130#Post136130

Post from caver101 toward the bottom of the thread of pics taken through the lens.

Being 2nd focal plane these are only 1 moa at 22x. Nightforce 1st Focal plane were shown at the shot show last month. I tried to order one but Ruag advised that delivery is unknown but not likely to be this year. In my mind NPR1 in FFP (so that the hashes are always 1 moa on all mags) is the way to go or a PM2 FFP with P4L ret.

In the end I have gone NP2DD, dont know how I will get on with it but time will tell.

A

just been trying to buy one but no one seems to have them in stock!!!!!! is is in the second focal the way to go ????

axel

A friend offered me two 5.5 - 22 x 56 np2dd a couple of weeks ago. second hand but they will be perfect. If your interested i will speak to him to get a price.

paul

Paul,

These seem to be the one to go for so i would be interested aswell. If you could get price that would be great. PM me if you get any info on them.

Cheers, Andy

Archived