CZ 17 hornet

matchking

Just had the first CZ 17 hornets come in this week. I have to say i am tempted. There so much nicer than the savage version, The trigger could do with some attention a little graunchy but overall a nice little thing.

Rgds Sean

P.S who does tidy trigger jobs on cz's

Just had the first CZ 17 hornets come in this week. I have to say i am tempted. There so much nicer than the savage version, The trigger could do with some attention a little graunchy but overall a nice little thing.

Rgds Sean

P.S who does tidy trigger jobs on cz's

Any competent gunsmith, I have a cz 527 as you say they are a bit Graulchy, but £20 to my local gunsmith who unfortunately is no longer with us, turned it into a very smooth and light trigger, no creep or binding at all

Aj

Any competent gunsmith, I have a cz 527 as you say they are a bit Graulchy, but £20 to my local gunsmith who unfortunately is no longer with us, turned it into a very smooth and light trigger, no creep or binding at all

Aj

That wouldn't of been Derek fern would it by any chance

Not sure

That wouldn't of been Derek fern would it by any chance

Not sure of his name, he used to work for Darlows in Norwich, Then for Alan Cooper of cooper sports, A big loss to the gunsmithing world

Aj

Archived