Downgrading

Very nice indeed Gary! :)

How does it feel for fit and ergonomics?

A little nosey, but if you will, could you tell me what you paid with delivery, and customs duty?

PM me if you would rather do that?

I'm seriously considering getting one for my T3.... Would you need a "cheek raiser"? Looks a bit of a jump to get eye alignment???

Also, how long did it take to arrive, and did you need to relieve any of the wood at all to fit perfectly, and is it full length free floated?

atb

Jamie

Jamie,I'm sure Gary will reply directly on his ,but I got a Boyd's on UKV,for a Rem 700 17Rem.It fitted in no problem,and shoots fine-as before,with factory stock.It's comfortable,and fits me very well,I don't have small hands,grip is comfy.Midway had them around £186 (for rem) but I imagine they are not the cheapest option.Whether you need a cheek raiser will depend on the scope-(Gary's looks quite high,maybe to clear the picatinny base?)-but mine is perfect with a 40 mm scope mounted just clear of barrel.Stock is also light-no need for any weight in my rifle.

Gbal

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Jamie,I'm sure Gary will reply directly on his ,but I got a Boyd's on UKV,for a Rem 700 17Rem.It fitted in no problem,and shoots fine-as before,with factory stock.It's comfortable,and fits me very well,I don't have small hands,grip is comfy.Midway had them around £186 (for rem) but I imagine they are not the cheapest option.Whether you need a cheek raiser will depend on the scope-(Gary's looks quite high,maybe to clear the picatinny base?)-but mine is perfect with a 40 mm scope mounted just clear of barrel.Stock is also light-no need for any weight in my rifle.

Gbal

Apologies for the late response.

Thanks Gbal

Archived