Fullbore ranges Angus / Aberdeenshire

Guest BullOx73

Guest BullOx73

Does anyone know of any rifle ranges beyond 100m in the Angus or Aberdeenshire area which are open to regular punters or looking for members? I am interested in getting into the competition scene though am unaware of any local clubs, or ranges in this area which have this capability?

Many thanks in advance

Iain

Aberdeen Full Bore Gun Club have access to Blackdog range which is up to 600 yards, but you'll have to join. Speyside Full Bore Club in Moray has access to Kingston Range which is up to 600 yards but agin you'll need to join the club. Both ranges are operated by Landmarc so are subject to some restrictions.

Guest BullOx73

Ace thanks for that info their Aberdeen's website is misleading as it focused on pistol range and said they had access to a 100m range. 600yds is plenty long enough. I will contact them. Thanks.

Aberdeen have their own 100m range at Drums as well as access to Blackdog. I think they also have access to another private range further north. Cawdor looks a lovely range. 3 clubs down near Forfar that shoot at Barry Buddon. Shoot out to 1000 yes occasionally.

Plenty choice.

Do you know the Forfar clubs websites or names? Or can I contact them through Barry Buddon?

Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club are not taking new members at present but the other two are. PM me an email address and I'll pass it on.

Aberdeen Full Bore Gun Club have access to Blackdog range which is up to 600 yards, but you'll have to join. Speyside Full Bore Club in Moray has access to Kingston Range which is up to 600 yards but agin you'll need to join the club. Both ranges are operated by Landmarc so are subject to some restrictions.

Your pm is full.

Mack
I'm interested in understanding the terms and conditions for using Landmarc Ranges. Have you the details or know where I can find them?
Thanks

Your pm is full.

Mack
I'm interested in understanding the terms and conditions for using Landmarc Ranges. Have you the details or know where I can find them?
Thanks

I've sent you a pm.

Archived