Mcmillan Gel Repair

Im going to have to slightly modify the inlet of my Mcmillan SA for the BAT coming but if I cut some visible areas away that aren't going to be Devcon bedded whats the best thing to repair the coating?

Its black/olive if that makes any difference

Contact Jackson Rifles, they have the correct epoxies for minor repairs.

Just spoken to them and the Mcmillan kits aren't available in the UK so I need to use a third party gel epoxy.

Anyone used the 2 ton Devcon??

Unless Jackson explicitly excluded it,might be worth an email to Mcmillan to ask if they would supply one directly to you-USA companies can be pretty good on customer care.

Gbal

Sorry, I meant that if you sent the stock to Jacksons they were equipped to repair them under warranty - ive sent a couple to them for this to be done and they came back perfect.

You wont be able to buy a repair kit, but can pay to get the stock repaired or sorted under warranty.

I was too lazy to write all this in the first place!

Sorry, I meant that if you sent the stock to Jacksons they were equipped to repair them under warranty - ive sent a couple to them for this to be done and they came back perfect.

You wont be able to buy a repair kit, but can pay to get the stock repaired or sorted under warranty.

I was too lazy to write all this in the first place!

Thanks very much but I think the stock is past warrenty now. I've done quite a bit of work the the inlet and bottom metal.

Archived