700 remington

Guest ds2

If you get the AICS for your Remmy Dave are you going to get it "Blinged" like your HS stock :D .....Oh dont be picking on Kal he is always para :D

yes chris i will bling it myself mate, cant afford those fancy prices,two tins of airfix will do the job no probs. as you have seen its a top job.

i was out stalking with a guy off here on friday and he asked me if i had got my stock done by kal off the site when i said no i had done it myself he didnt believe me he said i was taking the piss, so there you go mate the proof is in the pudding as they say, and we shot a doe and a fox to . :D

If you get the AICS for your Remmy Dave are you going to get it "Blinged" like your HS stock :D .....Oh dont be picking on Kal he is always para :D

Yes Chris of course im paranoid, looked in the mirror! :lol:

Your only p*ssed because I wouldnt play ball with you, now you can see why!

yes chris i will bling it myself mate, cant afford those fancy prices,two tins of airfix will do the job no probs. as you have seen its a top job.

Of course they are fancy prices Dave, bit like your knife prices aye mate! :D

Like I said save you money, get a decent coating on your stock.

i was out stalking with a guy off here on friday and he asked me if i had got my stock done by kal off the site when i said no i had done it myself he didnt believe me he said i was taking the piss, so there you go mate the proof is in the pudding as they say, and we shot a doe and a fox to . :D

Of course he did Dave, I tell you what, we can put this to the test, you take your stock coating and put all the nice cleaning solvents over it and give it a good wipe. Then take a coin and scrape it down the length of the stock, I will put money on it the fancy priced coating wont budge and there are guys on here who will back that up. :D

Of course they are fany prices Dave, bit like your knife prices aye mate! :D

Like I said save you money, get a decent coating on your stock.

what do you mean get a decent coating, why i have got one as you can see, top class job mate, but not to your spec, but what can you get from a tin of airfix come on.

Of course he did Dave, I tell you what, we can put this to the test, you take your stock coating and put all the nice cleaning solvents over it and give it a good wipe. Then take a coin and scrape it down the length of the stock, I will put money on it the fancy priced coating wont budge and there are guys on here who will back that up. :D

kal i aint slagging your work mate at all, i am just pleased with mine rgds dave.

what do you mean get a decent coating, why i have got one as you can see, top class job mate, but not to your spec, but what can you get from a tin of airfix come on.

Dave its nothing to do with my spec at all, ive offered you good prices on all your requests, cant do anymore.

As I said save you money on the new stock, the HS is a good one already.

if you want kal i can pm you the guys number, as i said he was well pleased with the job i had done on my stock, as for puffing your chest out and laying down the gauntlet cant be bothered with all that bull shite kal, you know me mate i say it as it is, not slagging you off mate, just telling you what he said.

if you want kal i can pm you the guys number, as i said he was well pleased with the job i had done on my stock, as for puffing your chest out and laying down the gauntlet cant be bothered with all that bull shite kal, you know me mate i say it as it is, not slagging you off mate, just telling you what he said.

Fair do's.

Hey Dave for what you do & the accuricy you get with the HS its not worth playing with it other than trigger & rebarrel when she shoots out.The stock you mention are as said very,very good but heavy & not for the work you do so leave what you have & enjoy & change the paint job when you are board of it i prefere the Kelby blue colour stocks.

Archived