Prohunter aftermarket stock

dorg

We have been working on this for a while, We have finally got it finished in time for the CLA,The prohunter is not an east stock to replicate due to the shape of the trigger housing but with having a special trigger guard made we think its come put quite well.Have a look and let us know what you think.

Very nice. Should add greatly to the attractiveness of the package, as many seem deterred by the plastic stock that comes as standard. Makes the rifle a tempting purchase .. How much is the stock?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The situation with this stock is we are trying to organise a quantity of these stock to do a production run.The price for this stock is £395 including a trigger guard, buttpad and completely finished. Please let me know if you are interested and we can add you to the list.

Simon

The situation with this stock is we are trying to organise a quantity of these stock to do a production run.The price for this stock is £395 including a trigger guard, buttpad and completely finished. Please let me know if you are interested and we can add you to the list.

Simon

Hi

will an extended magazine (10 shot) still fit with the new trigger guard?

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

will an extended magazine (10 shot) still fit with the new trigger guard?

Andy

Hi

Have you had a chance to look at this yet?

I am looking at a prohunter next weekend and have spoken to someone about rebarrelling and one of your stocks would finish it nicely .

Regards

Andy

Without buying a ten shot kit and trying it I can't be sure, but no reason why not. Buying a prohunter then rebarrelling it ,then restocking it sounds abit overkill for a prohunter but its your money.( may have just done myself out of a sale) oh well.

Without buying a ten shot kit and trying it I can't be sure, but no reason why not. Buying a prohunter then rebarrelling it ,then restocking it sounds abit overkill for a prohunter but its your money.( may have just done myself out of a sale) oh well.

Haha , I have been told this but I just really like the steyr action and every one I have shot has shot well , I have an option on a cheapish prohunter moun tain in .260 which I will stalk with for a couple of months and probably re barrel early next year. Do you think you will have the stocks available for the shooting show in Feb?

Andy

edit

as an afterthought the extended kit comes with an extended mag well which you have to fit first which widens and deepens the stock. I don't know if this is just asthetic or necessary for the 10 round mag. This would have a bearing I would have thought as the mag 'clips' are at the bottom of the mag well.

I assume the10 shot mag housing clips into the existing clips and the 10 round mag clips into another set of clips on the extended housing.

I assume the10 shot mag housing clips into the existing clips and the 10 round mag clips into another set of clips on the extended housing.

there are some retaining screws involved

I have emailed a friend who has one for some more info as I can find very little on the tinterweb.

Archived