Steel targets (close to Exeter)?

shooter79

Morning lads,

Looking to purchase a couple of steel targets for my .308 AI, can anyone help? To save on post i would like some where close to Exeter, steel needs to be of a good quality as well. Looking for some fig 11 with bases, may also look at some hanging discs. I have sent an email to the sponsors on here.

If you can help or know some one locally please get in touch?

Regards

Carl.

Hi Carl,

I'm up on the moors building the Roundhouse shoot at the moment - mobile/internet signal is patchy at best....

I may have a bit of 10mm Hardox 400 sheet I can let go at cost. Enough for a couple 6" & 12" square gongs.

Fig 11's would really have to be scaled in size, since an un-cut 8'x4' 10mm sheet weighs around 225kg & costs £650+.

I'll drop you a line when I'm back.

Chris

Do you have a contact who is cutting and shaping your steel?

Just spoke to Tracey at BH steel. I purchased my first AR500 steel package today http://brucehutton.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/3257768 Looked at some reviews and it seems to be quality steel with the larger calibre's. They don't have any AR500 200mm gongs in at present so i will play with the head and shoulders untill then. I ideally i would like 4 - 6 targets up at the farm.

What are your thoughts?

Carl

Archived