New Bench

When i was walking the dogs early thismornin because i had forgot to set my alarm to go out on a goose flight i noticed somthin tucked away under some scrap whick my father had moved out of the way some time ago, and an idea hit me, always wanted a nice heavy bench to shoot from and with abit of modification i now have one heavy bench, however as i have just realised i dont know how to show photos on UK Var so if anyone wants to see it you'll have to tell me how to get photos up :)

• 2 weeks later...

l can now attest to the strength of Shrek's bench.... Thrown down the road at 40mph and didn't even get 1 splinter in the seat then dragged into the wilds of Bonnie Scotland for a bit of 500yrd fun (would have gone further but the wind was a nightmare).

Many thanks Shrek for the days fun and frollicks mate :rolleyes:

Zietsev's on his way south with his Bint and they should be home safely in a few hours.

All the best.

Ratwhiskers.

Certainly looks solid enough, I have a similar device constructed from fence posts set into the ground with a front loader.

6 years of cattle abuse and its almost time to renew., you may want to think about a support on the seat for the "larger" shooter unless theres one out of sight?

Archived