a few builds the frigate

D.C.R single shot action with f-class tolerance(+- .02mm)small firing pin hole rails and lugs diamond hand lapped for 100% contact,,custom D.C.R firing pin assembly,30 m.o.a rail with bart/ 32inch f-class 5R cut barrel chambered in 6.5x47 lapua,vapour blasted then pillar bedded into D.C.R custom target stock see below for customers review

The Frigate Custom Built Target Rifle

A bespoke Custom Target Rifle built by Mr John Davies DCR Firearms Manager and Custom Rifle Builder

This rifle was built by a very enthusiastic John Davies who listened to my requirements and he made excellent suggestions to complete the rifle’s build specification. He also outsourced good quality items from UK manufacturers and incorporated them into the r...ifles build. His thoroughly professional and very exacting standards resulted in a target rifle built to my requirements that during the rifle’s run in period achieved a keyhole bullet group of 12mm at 400 yards in windy conditions. This is a testament to Mr John Davies very exacting standards in custom rifle building. I wish him the very best in future custom rifle building projects and would not hesitate in recommending his services to another Target or Sporting Rifle Shooter.

Written by a very satisfied customer and proud owner of an accurate Target Rifle, Mr JT

thefrigate_zps064434b9.jpg

Archived