Zeiss or S&B for archer add on

andybrock

I'm thinking of swapping my bushell elite, while this is great scope for the archer I struggle with it in low light. Just wondering if any of you use high end scopes with your add on and which ret you use.

Cheers Andy

I'm thinking of swapping my bushell elite, while this is great scope for the archer I struggle with it in low light. Just wondering if any of you use high end scopes with your add on and which ret you use.

Cheers Andy

I tried on a Zeiss and a Z6 swarvoski the z6 was better. 223 magic on here has one on a z6 and swears buy it. I tried a pvs on both and again the z6 was better

atb sean

Cheers Andy

Hi Andy

I have recently used the new Sworo Gen 2 Z6 5-30 on my NV add on units and I found it really good, best I have used I guess. I would like to try the new Z6 2.5-15/56 as the objective is slightly bigger and might benefit the add a bit more. However I like the extra magnification the 5-30 gives me. I have tried the Gen 1 Z6s and was not that impressed but it seems the Gen2 works very well.

Regards

Mike.....

i was just looking at the swaro again cos i was sure that it had the IR switch on the eyebell and it does, how can you get around getting the DSA of the archer on to it ?

Buy the Z6 Gen 2 model not the Z6i, the i model has the battery housing at the back and prevents you from using a add on device. I must admit it would be nice to have the Z6i but its a small sacrifice to make for the benefit of having a top end scope with great magnification and the ability to be able to wack on the PVS 18 or Archer.

Archived