.221 Fireball Brass

varminter.223

Whotcha,

Has anyone got any idea who might be stocking .221 brass at the moment. Tried all my usual sources but no joy? :(

varminter.223

Hi Varminter

Last place i got mine from was Tim Hannam, not sure if he has any in at the present :unsure: I'm sure i've seen them advertised on Midway UK.

Would be intersted to know what you run in your??? I settled on 19.2 g Vit N120, with a fed 205m primer gives me 3526 fps and 40g C/T ballistic tip, but have just been given some 36g Barnes varmint grenades, so will give them a go soon :P The rifle is a CZ 527, bedded in a H & S Precision stock, recrowned & threaded. I love the weight of this little rifle, great for carrying around :lol:

Cheers Steve

hi there varminter midway do stock them but they are out of them at the moment

try .221 brass hope this helps mate

Thanks guys,

Yeah, Midway normally stock them but they are out until later in the month. Its in short supply at the moment and I think they are struggling in the US. I will try Tims but they didnt seem to have any on their web site. Stevie, I was gonna put the neck on a serious diet and put a 20 or 25 gn pill in it for the .17 MACH IV I'm building.

:lol:

Thanks guys,

Yeah, Midway normally stock them but they are out until later in the month. Its in short supply at the moment and I think they are struggling in the US. I will try Tims but they didnt seem to have any on their web site. Stevie, I was gonna put the neck on a serious diet and put a 20 or 25 gn pill in it for the .17 MACH IV I'm building.

Hi V

When she's built I'd be mightly interested to hear more :unsure: Maybe do a post on the rifle ?? What wil the donor rifle be ?? I'm intriqued to know more or some people just call me nosey :P Good luck with th project

all the best Steve

Archived