Mcmillan sako hunter stock for sale

This stock was fully bedded for a rem 700 SA. It is a green black and slight tan mix and was originally bedded by Dennis Groom.I am changing to an A5 set up so is no longer needed. I have some photos I will email on request.

£250 plus postage. No offers please

Tony

tomlinson.gareth@gmail.com if you don't mind mate. Do you reckon it would fit my 6br it's a rpa quad lite with a light varmint barrel?? Cheers

This stock was fully bedded for a rem 700 SA. It is a green black and slight tan mix and was originally bedded by Dennis Groom.I am changing to an A5 set up so is no longer needed. I have some photos I will email on request.

£250 plus postage. No offers please

Tony

I'll take this if Gaz doesn't want it (I don't think the RPA will fit it Gaz). Could you send me some pics if so please? bruce at ure dot org dot uk.

I have an RPA Quadlite sat in a A5 which was inletted for a rem 700, the hole spacings are the same and the recoil lug hole needs cut out forward of where it is for the remmy so there is a bit of work involved!

Yes I am sorry that you had a problem with the photos but I did have several pm's and took the first firm offer for it

Tony

No worries , all good here

Archived