Hi guys, I don't know anything about this rifle but I have just seen an advert on gun trader for £1850. Just looking out for my fellow members as they don't come up very often. :-)

Hi guys, I don't know anything about this rifle but I have just seen an advert on gun trader for £1850. Just looking out for my fellow members as they don't come up very often. :-)

Looks like an early one probably mk1. I'm not completely sure about all the differences so you would need to check, it's deffo not the mk111.

Hi Chris, only had a quick look. That's the trouble of always getting up early in the week, ya body don't say stay in bed and sleep late the weekends :-)

Hi Chris, only had a quick look. That's the trouble of always getting up early in the week, ya body don't say stay in bed and sleep late the weekends :-)

Hi. This is my rifle for sale. Didn't originally advertise it here as I registered a while back and never actually posted on the forum.

Please feel free to send me an email with any questions.

Chris is correct this is the original AE model.

The difference to the newer models is that they have an adjustable cheek piece as standard and use AICS magazines as opposed to dedicated AE magazines.

An adjustable stick is easily placed onto my model by fitting replacement stocksides at circa £100.

Guntrader link :

http://www.guntrader.co.uk/Guns-For-Sale/Accuracy-International_Rifle_AE_For-Sale_130508152014510

Archived