a hand needed

reloaderdan

hi all i was wondering if one of you might like to come and blast some foxs that are killing my lambs this saturday evening im located in hampshire about 8 miles from basingstoke have some good land and on the bit we will be shooting where the lambs are there are shots of around 700 yards to be made if the foxs are there of course :blink: silenced rifles and a lamp is all you will need pm if intrested

:mellow:

any of you guys are welcome down my way i think stevie 220 ackley will be here this saturday just waiting on final pm so when i get a bit more time ill get some more of you up or down :P:P tulkyuk best of luck in ireland there mate and grant :(:( work is a bummer just hope the euro millions comes of for me this week :blink::lol::lol: then we could all have a week off shooting :mellow:

hi all i was wondering if one of you might like to come and blast some foxs that are killing my lambs this saturday evening im located in hampshire about 8 miles from basingstoke have some good land and on the bit we will be shooting where the lambs are there are shots of around 700 yards to be made if the foxs are there of course :blink: silenced rifles and a lamp is all you will need pm if intrested

:unsure:

Cheers Danny

For a cracking night out. Went up to see Danny last night for a bit foxin fun. We maneged to catch up with 1, saw a few more, that will keep Danny busy for a few more nights. Danny's got some great foxing ground, with some great potential for truely memorable shots. I also like to say a big thanks to Danny's wife Laura for making the meanest honey roast ham sarnies i've ever tasted !!!! :huh::D

Plus Danny has now shown me how to post pic's, so more to come in the near future,

Again big thanks to Danny, Laura & Zulu.

it was a good night steve thanks for coming up im glad you enjoyed yourself and nailed that fox mate heres the pick of steves first local fox

steve1.jpg

bowsaw.jpg

that .220 sure dose mince them up well

oh and steve my scope was shooting 3" left this morning well thats my excuse as to why i missed those other 2 :blink:

all the best mate :unsure:

Archived