6BR modified Stoney Point/Hornady case needed

Need a 6BR modified case for the Stoney Point tool to set up bullet jump/jam. Has anyone got one that they no longer use or a spare?

Cheers, Les

Norman Clark sells them, but be aware that if you have a nice tight chamber like my gun the modified case will not fit properly and you'll need to some grinding and polishing.

There is a better way of measuring the COAL. Contact the gun pimp and he'll tell you what he told me. It worked first time.

Les,

You can borrow mine, are you at work tomorrow? Can drop it off on the way to caravan.

Gareth

Hi Gareth, not at work but if you let me know the time you intend to arrive I will be in the car park waiting. Thanks for the offer.

Thanks to all that offered info, to modify a case etc, but had a chat with my gunsmith and he has offered the dummy round that was used to make the reamer, so I will take measurements from that to set up my bullet seater.

Cheers folks.

Les

Glad your sorted ,,,but,,,once you get some fired brass strongly recommend you get a fired case threaded out for future use,,,if you need help with this then offer is still there,,,,Regds Onehole.

Cheers Onehole, much obliged.

Les

Archived