Books.

Having demolished The Practical Guide to Long Range Hunting Rifles in fairly short order this week I was wondering if anyone had any other good suggestions of up to date books for the keen rifle shot? I have numerous "vintage" titles (shooting ones that is) but not much current and educational. Other than the Bryan Litz books, what else is out there, up to date and good?

bruce pots book is quite good and the berger manual has some good storys about walt bergers life

It would have been a great book (rather than quite good) if it wasn't padded out with boring reviews of factory rifles that we have to suffer in the comics.

Prone and long-range rifle shooting by Nancy Tomkins. sorry no isbn but a website given www.rifleshootingbynancy.com good all round book

It would have been a great book (rather than quite good) if it wasn't padded out with boring reviews of factory rifles that we have to suffer in the comics.

Prone and long-range rifle shooting by Nancy Tomkins. sorry no isbn but a website given www.rifleshootingbynancy.com good all round book

yes i know what you mean but at the end of the day id say theres probably more shooters out there with factory guns than custom or seim custom guns so for me i think it had something for everybody

yes i know what you mean but at the end of the day id say theres probably more shooters out there with factory guns than custom or seim custom guns so for me i think it had something for everybody

oh I am not being a gun snob, its just he re-hashed reviews to pad it out IMO. you can read that in gun mart and the other comics

Archived