Hoodies-2 for 1 deal

Toby

Was out in my hut last night waiting for a fox,baited the area on wednesday with pig guts.To cut a long story short,no foxes but managed to nail 2 Hoodies with one shot.Waited for what seemed like ages for 2 to line up and then the Sako barked :unsure: 100grs Sierra varminter HP@900m/s did the job from the 6.5x55 at 75m.

DSC02865.jpg

DSC02874.jpg

Also, a shot of my "long range 170m"target and my rifle.-Toby

DSC02870.jpg

DSC02876.jpg

Nice one Toby!!!! :lol: :lol:

Two for one shot , thats good!!! ( they will be saying you are tight like the Cornish using one bullet for two!! :unsure::lol: )....

Nice photos too - thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the best................

RAY.......................... :o:lol:

Nice one, I have waited sometimes for things to line up and it can seem a life time and sometimes they both bugger off and miss the chance of the shot alltogether ,would love to see some snow like that over here would make charlie spotting easier in the daytime .

Thanks for the replies!Darrel,fox shooting over here is mainly a winter thing.The area I shoot is very rural and henceforth not overrun with charley.The boys that have struck gold are those that hunt on the edge of towns or in the vicinity of refuse tips-food all year round.Have started calling this year,seems to work pretty well.I had a fox out on my first effort but unfortunately couldnt get a shot at it because of tree branches.Will be trying dawn/dusk around frozen lakes and clearcut areas in the forest.Lamping is not allowed over here.Seems like you guys have your hands full all year!All the best-Toby

Well done that man. Don't listen to Ray we are not tight we are just very careful ;):lol:

Awesome pic's living in Cornwall we never get the chance to go shooting in the snow, I was only talking to Silent (stilltalkingshite) the other night about shooting in the snow, I bet he is a envious as I am, you lucky sod ;)

Hope you get your fox soon and share that with us too.

Archived