Tikka / Rem Stock Clearout

Decided to have a clear out of some take off stocks

Top to bottom:

Remington S/A Lightweight Carbon Fibre Stock (not the tupperware plastic type). This came off a R700 Stainless in .17 Rem - be aware its the blind mag version. Someones put on a aftermarket butt pad - not pretty but functional. £30

Rem 700 L/A HS Precision Police with Remington Floor Plate and Mag (standard inlet). The mag will function with .300 WM or .338 LM Cartridges (new CIP longer length). The DBM has been painted OD green with Kyrlon removable paint.

£250 inc DBM and Mag

2 x Tikka Synthetic Varmint Stocks inc factory recoil lugs, bottom metal (plastic...!) and mags. One is a M mag for .243 / .308 etc and the other is a L Mag for .270 / .30-06 etc. The long mag will happily cycle .260 / .308 rounds. Ideally want to sell stocks and mags together - £65 each, however PM if you want anything separately.

- one stock + .243 mag now sold

Ruger 10/22 Hogue rubber stock for standard weight sporter barrels. £20

All stocks have been used (the HS Precision about once...), prices exclude shipping (at cost). PM if you're interested.

Cheers

post-11144-0-19598500-1360666925_thumb.jpg

Everything now sold / spoken for except for the lightweight r700 s/a stock.

If anyone's interested I do have a 2nd hs precision l/a r700 stock, however it is painted and has some bedding in the action inlet area. PM me for details if interested.

Cheers

Camo, PM replied to.

Here's pics of the other HS Precision LA R700 stock.

The action inlet has been skim bedded over the aluminum bedding block including the recoil lug section (front, sides and bottom of lug recess have been relieved and will accept a factory lug). The bedding was done by me and although not professional is quite tidy and perfectly functional. Although for best performance the bedding should be removed and redone for the intended rifle, I've used it with two different actions and it offers a considerable improvement on the alu bedding block as originally supplied. Most L/A Rem's should drop straight in.

The paint is done with removable Krylon but has a layer of matt varnish so it should last for ages, the cheek piece has been drilled to accomodate a Karsten cheek rest (not supplied). You can either add one or fill in the holes with a suitable compound and repaint. Bottom inlet is standard for the normal R700 floorplate (not supplied). In addition to the paint the pistol grip and an area of the fore end has been stippled with Decvon for extra grip.

This was going to be a spare light(er) weight stock for hunting but I can't see me using it anytime soon.

£90 plus p&p

post-11144-0-28926000-1360845531_thumb.jpg

post-11144-0-66630500-1360845545_thumb.jpg

Archived