rifle work

Guest deer308

Guest deer308

hello all,

is there anybody out there who can and is capable of doing wood rifle stock work,and metal work like refinishing ,blueing , case hardening ,

because i think that the british trade somewhere along the way is starting to loose its quality as i am finding out at a cost.

i am not asking for anything to be done for nothing but so far on the project i have on the been on with it is turning into a nightmare.

thanks

Guest dead-eyed-duck

Good friend of mine is a gunsmith - does stock work, traditional and hot bluing etc. for several gun shops.

He lives at Warrington - where are you based?

Don

• 1 month later...
Guest sean1967
hello all,

is there anybody out there who can and is capable of doing wood rifle stock work,and metal work like refinishing ,blueing , case hardening ,

because i think that the british trade somewhere along the way is starting to loose its quality as i am finding out at a cost.

i am not asking for anything to be done for nothing but so far on the project i have on the been on with it is turning into a nightmare.

thanks

I know 2 very good stockers and 3 excellent gunsmiths, one of which also has a first rate stocker.

What are you looking to have done and where are you based.?

Archived