what moderator on 6.5x47

just want to pick UKV members brains,on moderator choice on the above calibre,what are you all

using and why,ie weight,db reduction, and does what it says on the TIN.have been using titainium

mods on last 3 rifles but want to see whats out there any good.thanks for lookin atb lee.

I agree with Danpd, the jet z is a great piece of kit, I use it on .260 / .308 and .300wm. I'm not overly fond of the over the barrel style (although I own two...) and prefer the end mounted design. Would like to try the third eye tactical too.

Hi LeeW118 i had one made by colin (onelesscharlie) for my AI AE 308 which is s/steel stripable the reason i went this route was because if i change my barrel for a .260 6.5x47 i only need to order new baffles instead of buying new mod colin was a nice bloke to deal with and a quick turn around on is product people have commented how quite it is when i firing on the line at Diggle not a light wieght mod but well made and recoil is well reduced when i compare it to shooting without the mod against my rifle with muzzle brake on good luck with your choice. Barry

Archived