RFD transfer

njc110381

Hi guys. I've ordered a custom 10/22 from South Yorkshire shooting supplies which should be done today, but I need it delivered to Worcester so I can pick it up. How long does an RFD transfer usually take? I've given all the instructions to SYSS so they know where it's going, but I don't want to ring them just to ask this because they seem really busy! The service I've had so far has been first class, so I doubt it will be long?

Hello buddy, never be afraid to pick up the phone and ask us, but i guess you already know you will have to put it on ringback to get hold of us.

The transfer is no problem whatsoever, providing we have an rfd document on file for the shop its going to [and we have most] if not its just a case of telling your shop to fax it through.

If you give roger a ring now, and leave a message [as the shop is shut] he will no doubt, ring you back soon.

Hello buddy, never be afraid to pick up the phone and ask us, but i guess you already know you will have to put it on ringback to get hold of us.

The transfer is no problem whatsoever, providing we have an rfd document on file for the shop its going to [and we have most] if not its just a case of telling your shop to fax it through.

If you give roger a ring now, and leave a message [as the shop is shut] he will no doubt, ring you back soon.

Thanks for the reply. I've phoned a couple of times and it's taken a fair few attempts to get through, so I figured my phone call would just make it worse for someone else who wants to spend their money with you! I don't want to take up your time asking questions that aren't that important as I know you're busy.

I've spoken about the delivery before, but I forgot to ask how long the courier would take to get it to Bromsgrove. All the details have been sent by fax, so as far as I know the gun was going out today. There's no mad rush, I'm just itching to get out and hammer some bunnies ;)

Shooting Supplies is the shop it's going to. Same area though. So it could be in tomorrow, that's great! Anything this end of the week is pretty good. Cheers!

I got a call from Shooting Supplies today, the gun's arrived. I'm doing regular rain dances now (I'm a gardener) because as soon as it looks wet I've got an excuse to leave work early and pick it up! :(

Archived