NO LONGER AVAILABLE Just testing the water, but if anyone wants it,

J Peirce single feed full custom action, Jewell trigger with top safety, Broughton match barrel 1-12 twist light varmint profile, screw cut 17x1.

Pillar bedded into a H&S stock. Duracoated in desert flecktarn, action barrel tactical bolt knob scope rings and bolt shroud Duracoated in custom parker.

The rifle was built by Rhino Rifles and the Duracoating was done by Valkrie as well as the stock work.

Also included is a set of J Pierce 30mm scope rings with 30 MOA built in, a set of Redding dies type S bushing neck die, full length die and a competition seater.

50 made up rounds with 80gn Bergers and a 100 twice fired cleaned and sized brass.

Shot count for this rifle is approx 350 rounds and as you would expect from a BR it shoots nice tidy bug hole groups.

Looking for £2,450.00 plus any rfd fees, face to face preferred.

Scope mod and bipod not included.

Selling to fund another project.

IMG_0628.jpg

Guns003-1.jpg

Guns006-1.jpg

Advertised on other forums.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I've got a 6mm on my FAC and would like to see your rifle. I live in Glos also. How do I contact you?

Hi mate I've messaged nick to let him know. He replied and said he isn't selling the rifle anymore.

he will update the thread soon as logs on.

Thanks for update. I guess I'll have to keep looking for a nice 6mm BR. :)

A friend of mine was selling a cooper 1 in 8 twist 6 br not long back. And it shoots superbly.

I could ask him if your interested. He has redding comp dies, brass etc

Archived