IOR

gazzar15

I think they may still have the odd one! The do come up 2nd hand sometimes, great glass good optics.

May be worth giving border a ring you never know, as for why they don't sell them anymore Im not sure!

hi,

The reason we stopped acting as the main dealer is that we couldn't get the scopes that our UK customers wanted. All production on the popular second focal plane types such as 6-24x50, 4-14x50 and 9-36x56 with MP8 dot reticule got stopped and then IOR concentrated on new model first focal plane scopes, which I believe was to cater for the American market. We spent lots of our time and money advertising and talking but couldn’t get what we wanted so stopped.

Some scopes are still available, we have a few 4-14x50 tactical large turret scopes still available and I can always check others. I also get monthly updates on what they have in stock.

We are still importers but not exclusively anymore. The only issue is when I order a scope from IOR, if they have it available, it can take a month to have it in my hands. The prices are still fantastic compared to others.

Atb Lee

Archived