Sorted !

rutland12

Hi

After almost a year of waiting to sort a stock replacement on my 284 shehane it's finally done ! First thankyou to Brian Fox for agreeing to supply the stock . Brian was OK at my request to have Neil McKillop do a flawless bedding job into a Joe West lowrider adjustable stock. This was the first black laminate from Joe.

Neil fitted a tapered lug to the barnard P action and now is "rock solid". Just about to make up some test rounds to use on Friday. Hope it works as good as it looks !

:)post-10576-0-13921100-1356962656_thumb.jpgpost-10576-0-58569700-1356962697_thumb.jpg

Thanks again to Brian, Neil and Joe.

Tony

Can we nick these pictures for our website please. I must admit I an coming around to the plain black.

Simon

Simon

Please be my guest. I have better quality ones as these are low in memory size due to downloading to the site. By the way I should have included you on my thankyou list

Tony

Simon

Please be my guest. I have better quality ones as these are low in memory size due to downloading to the site. By the way I should have included you on my thankyou list

Tony

If you would email them to Joe that woukd be great.

Thanks Simon

That is a very nice rifle - if she shoots as good as she looks she will be a laser!

I handled a GRS stock that Chris Parkins had at Diggle on 28/12/2012

I was impressed - very clean lines - good thought into features

Archived